Definición de ventromedial en inglés:
Situated towards the middle of the ventral side.
- Cells in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus have been shown to selectively express steroidogenic factor - 1.
- The descending fibers of the spinal tract of the trigeminal nerve can be observed ventromedial to the inferior cerebellar peduncle.
- The ventromedial section is linked to personality and social behaviour.
- Example sentences
- The post-tympanic process of the squamosal is developed with a vertical process that forms a long, slim, ventromedially directed point.
- It merges ventromedially with a small collection of gray matter called the zona incerta.
Definición de ventromedial en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan