Definición de venture capital en inglés:
Capital invested in a project in which there is a substantial element of risk, typically a new or expanding business.
- It has also been suggested to allow mutual funds and pension funds to invest in venture capital funds.
- He said companies should consider whether they could be small and profitable without venture capital.
- So, what does a successful first-round venture capital funding mission feel like?
venture capitalist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- He's a veteran businessman, venture capitalist, and founder of the Internet consulting firm the Yankee Group.
- He had spent six years dispensing money and management advice as a venture capitalist.
- As a venture capitalist, he provides the early funding that helps entrepreneurs turn ideas into companies in just a few months.
Definición de venture capital en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan