Capital invested in a project in which there is a substantial element of risk, typically a new or expanding business.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has also been suggested to allow mutual funds and pension funds to invest in venture capital funds.
- He said companies should consider whether they could be small and profitable without venture capital.
- So, what does a successful first-round venture capital funding mission feel like?
venture capitalist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He's a veteran businessman, venture capitalist, and founder of the Internet consulting firm the Yankee Group.
- He had spent six years dispensing money and management advice as a venture capitalist.
- As a venture capitalist, he provides the early funding that helps entrepreneurs turn ideas into companies in just a few months.
Definición de venture capital en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda