Definición de venturous en inglés:
Willing to take risks or embark on difficult or unusual courses of action: five venturous young men
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like all venturous and enterprising people, we are largely endowed with the passion of curiosity.
- These are the riches fit for a venturous knight.
- Small harm is it for any warrior to prove his spear, without malice, on a venturous knight.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Confidence makes a man venturous, and venturousness casts him into the high road of danger.
- Washington's venturousness and his success—above all his success—shut down those questions about his capabilities that had been whispered behind his back.
- My natural disposition was evinced in deeds of daring and venturousness; not so much in boldness toward others.
Mid 16th century: shortened from adventurous.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda