- One of the city's most popular live venues is taking a different route this year.
- By the 1990s, the Capitol had again established itself as one of the city's most popular entertainment venues.
- The hall is also an ideal venue for meetings, concerts and other social and cultural gatherings.
- First, it can be inferred that the primary venue for trial of the young person should be the Youth Court.
- The venue for the tribunal is expected to be Chaktomuk Theater Hall in central Phnom Penh.
- Five court venues in County Mayo are to be discontinued as part of a major rationalisation by the Court Service.
Late 16th century (denoting a thrust or bout in fencing; also in the Law sense): from Old French, literally 'a coming', feminine past participle of venir 'come' from Latin venire.
revenue from Late Middle English:
The word revenue is from Old French revenu(e) meaning ‘returned’, from Latin revenire ‘return’, from re- ‘back’ and venire ‘come’. An obsolete and rare use was ‘return to a place’; it was more commonly ‘yield from lands and property’, what would today be called a return on your investment. Venue (late 16th century) is an obvious relative. It was first used as a term for ‘an attack or ‘a thrust’ in fencing and as a legal term meaning ‘the county or district within which a criminal or civil case must be heard’. The sense of a place for entertainment only dates from the 1960s. Avenue (early 17th century) which at first meant ‘way of approaching a problem’ is another relative. It then developed a mainly military sense of a way to access a place, and from that a formal approach to a country house. Only in the middle of the 19th century did it become a term for a wide street.
Palabras que riman con venuemenu
Definición de venue en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.