- A judicial officer of a royal forest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Forest's ten verderers, whose monthly court is held in public, have the power to block certain types of development.
- Here he lived much of the rest of his life in semi-seclusion, though he was at times a member of parliament, a magistrate, and verderer of the New Forest.
- The Forest's designation as a National Park will not affect the rights of common, the New Forest Acts or the role of the verderers.
mid 16th century: from Anglo-Norman French, based on Latin viridis 'green'.
Más definiciones de verdererDefinición de verderer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.