1 Physiology The simultaneous movement of the pupils of the eyes towards or away from one another during focusing.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In doing so, they perform saccadic movements, smooth pursuit movements, vergence movements, vestibular movements, and accommodation.
- Pure vergence movements, uncontaminated by saccades, occur when changing gaze between two targets, both lying straight ahead, but at different distances.
2 Geology The direction in which a fold is inclined or overturned: a zone of opposing fold vergence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fold and cleavage vergence varies across the domain, from SE through neutral to NW, although a majority verge SE.
- Major and minor folds with clear vergence relationships change their sense around the Rhoscolyn Anticline.
- A foreland fold-thrust belt with a southwestward vergence formed south of the Mazar-Kangxiwar fault.
Definición de vergence en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda