- Truly; certainly: [sentence adverb]: verily these men are madMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It says, ‘I hereby declare under penalty of election falsification, that the statements above are true as I verily believe.’
- Some may be prepared to swear to an affidavit and say they were told and verily believe that this was so.
- This is, I verily believe it, the worst used labouring people upon the face of the earth.
Más definiciones de verilyDefinición de verily en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.