Definición de veritable en inglés:
Used for emphasis, often to qualify a metaphor: the early 1970s witnessed a veritable price explosion
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Errors of judgment seem inspired, and the few shards of true inspiration sound like veritable masterpieces.
- The school going children can expect a veritable literary blitz to descend on their schools.
- Happily, the next decade will see a veritable slew of well-qualified candidates.
- Example sentences
- He is today, veritably, a one-man-Open University on Mahatma Gandhi.
- Sage veritably whispers these opening lines, suggesting pain and danger.
- She lowered her eyes flirtatiously, batted her lashes and veritably glowed with his praise.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan