- 1 another term for spring equinox.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The performances begin with a Native American Equinox Celebration, which, indeed, takes place today, the vernal equinox.
- However, the signs of the zodiac are and always have been counted in 30 degree segments from the vernal equinox point.
- It occurs on the first Sunday after the first full moon that occurs on or after the vernal equinox.
- 1.1 another term for First Point of Aries (see Aries).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The tides are especially high right now, as we get closer to Samhain and the vernal equinox.
- According to the website, Easter falls on the first Sunday following the first ecclesiastical full moon that occurs on or after the day of the vernal equinox.
Más definiciones de vernal equinoxDefinición de vernal equinox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.