sustantivo (plural versos)
- 1A left-hand page of an open book, or the back of a loose document. Contrasted with recto.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Happily, the verso of the title page tells us why: it's printed in 11.75 point on 15.5 point Minion, with 33 lines to the page in Royal Octavo size.
- On the folded third sheet, there are speeches written on the first and third sides only, their versos being blank.
- He kept old bills and shopping lists, then copied out his sermons on the verso sides and stitched them into handmade notebooks.
- 2The reverse of something such as a coin or painting.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a drawing of a standing female nude on the verso.
- Yet the explanation could be far more prosaic - that John's image (unlike those of Mark and Luke at least) had a blank verso.
- The image on the verso, divided into three registers, unfolds from bottom to top and from left to right.
mid 19th century: from Latin verso (folio) 'on the turned (leaf)'.
Más definiciones de versoDefinición de verso en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.