Definición de very en inglés:
- Yorkshire and especially Bradford must be very proud of this wonderful caring celebrity.
- James, especially, took it very badly when he told them how useless they were.
- It was a dark, deep chocolate truffle with a very distinct bite of fresh black pepper.
- People seem to take the idea of Kevin Bacon, and his Six degrees, very seriously.
- This is something that you learn quite quickly and is very easy to exploit if you want free technical support.
- There has been a very high degree of co-operation between everyone involved in this case.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- He was quickly displaying the very mental toughness which has been lacking among his players.
- 1not very
- We were not very impressed to find out that Delft is also famous for small white tiles decorated in blue paint.
- I went out at about 11 and saw one or two streaks though it was not very impressive.
- My friend was not very impressed and it was obvious that he did not want to know anything about Islam.
- 2the very idea!
- see idea.
- 3the very same
- see same.
- 4very well (or dated very good)
- Used to express agreement or consent: oh very well then, come in very well, you may join me very good, sir, will that be all?
verdict from Middle English:
After the Norman Conquest, French became the language of the law in England and many French legal terms made their way into English. Verdict came immediately from French, but goes back to Latin verus ‘true’, source also of verify (Middle English), veritable (Late Middle English), and very (Middle English), and dicere ‘to say’, from which addict (mid 16th century) originally ‘assigned by decree’ and so bound to something; condition (Middle English) speaking with, agreement; contradiction (Late Middle English) ‘speaking against’; dictate (early 17th century); predict (late 16th century) ‘speaking in advance’; and numerous other words derive.
Palabras que riman con veryberiberi, berry, BlackBerry, bury, Ceri, Derry, ferry, Gerry, jerry, Kerry, merry, perry, Pondicherry, sherry, terry, wherry, wolfberry
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.