A small North American songbird related to the buntings, having streaked brown plumage and known for its evening song.
- Pooecetes gramineus, family Emberizidae (subfamily Emberizidae)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first thing he wanted to show me, once I rattled into his driveway, was the pasture where the vesper sparrows had built their nest and laid eggs early that spring.
- Robins, song sparrows, vesper sparrows, and swallows are not absent, except as breeding birds.
- The pint-size vesper sparrows darting in front of the truck seem to punctuate his point.
Definición de vesper sparrow en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.