sustantivo[mass noun] • archaic
- Clothing: the vestiture of these strange peopleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Wearing holy garments and vestitures, like a robe and talismans or other things, further reaffirms the fixing of the concentration on the magickal work and purifies you of unwanted thoughts.
- When this basic right of fatherhood is violated via the routine or ritualistic destruction or discarding of these vestitures, fathers then have the exclusive right to purchase a high-end electronic device such as a High definition plasma TV.
- To say that The Fellowship of the Ring boasts astonishing art direction, smart editing, and any number of fantastic ‘cinematic’ vestitures should not take away from the economy and proficiency of its screenplay.
mid 19th century: based on Latin vestire 'clothe'.
Más definiciones de vestitureDefinición de vestiture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.