sustantivo (plural vestries)
- 1A room or building attached to a church, used as an office and for changing into ceremonial vestments.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Outside is a small boiler house and the vestry with a single room of about 90 sq ft.
- The school opened with just nine pupils, using a church hall as a classroom and the vestry as an office.
- It will also include two meeting rooms, a kitchen, an office, a vestry and toilets.
late Middle English: probably from an Anglo-Norman French alteration of Old French vestiarie, from Latin vestiarium.
Más definiciones de vestryDefinición de vestry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.