sustantivo[mass noun] • literary
- Clothing; dress: a man garbed in ancient vestureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He was quite comfortable in presiding at the Lord's Supper in this vesture because it befit the ministry he had chosen.
- The chance of seeing him take a backwards flip in full Sunday vesture was too dazzlingly promising.
- In addition some suspected that liberals might find themselves in the dock for failing, contrary to church law, to wear proper church vesture such as cassock and surplice.
Middle English: from Old French, based on Latin vestire 'clothe'.
Más definiciones de vestureDefinición de vesture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.