- New York City throbbed with a vibrant energy, just as it always did.
- The vibrant, cosmopolitan city and surrounding area of San Francisco leaves visitors spoilt for choice.
- It was magical, everything was so vibrant and colorful, full of life and energy.
- The painting of the Church was completed on Monday last, it certainly looks very striking with its new vibrant colours.
- Bright and vibrant colours, made popular in children's bedrooms, are seeping into the rest of the house.
- The sun crawls above the curvature of the land bringing bright and vibrant colours, seen like they were intended to be.
- Basically, they had laid down their stage act on tape, so no wonder the sound is so vibrant and alive.
- Sound is also vibrant and active, making use of multiple channels for character voices and some ambient noise.
- It is a surprisingly strong mix, sounding rich and vibrant throughout.
- His concerts remained vibrant, pulsating showstoppers, rock as it was meant to be.
- Her green eyes were tired, no longer vibrant with life and passion.
- With the performance of the worship, its spiritual potency is activated and it becomes vibrant with divine energy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is an outstanding, full-bodied wine for six quid, where vibrantly rich black fruits are threaded by ripe tannins and backed by lively mouth-cleansing acidity.
- Long or dangling earrings with diamonds and vibrantly coloured stones, bracelets and studs complete the new line of formal and semi-formal jewellery.
- The images are vibrantly colourful and not in the bleached spectrum we associate with seventies films, you are made to feel that that is what the seventies should have looked like.
Early 17th century (in the sense 'moving rapidly, vibrating'): from Latin vibrant- 'shaking to and fro', from the verb vibrare (see vibrate).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: vi|brant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.