- (Of cilia, flagella, or other small appendages) capable of or characterized by oscillatory motion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the pulse is hard, frequent, and vibratile, and the temperature is elevated, bryonia is indicated.
- A further object of the present invention is to provide a vibratile mat which is excellent in the air permeability.
- It is indicated by test that the effect of step type variable parameter vibratile drilling is more superior than that of common drilling at corresponding conditions.
early 19th century: alteration of vibratory, on the pattern of words such as pulsatile.
Más definiciones de vibratileDefinición de vibratile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.