- Raynaud’s disease caused by prolonged use of vibrating hand tools or machinery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More than £1.9bn has so far been paid out to hundreds of thousands of sick ex-miners and their families under the massive compensation schemes for chest disease and vibration white finger illnesses.
- If the skin goes white in the cold and then red on rewarming, and if the patient works with vibrating machinery, she may have hand-arm vibration syndrome or vibration white finger.
- Labour says it is committed to a ring-fenced £400m aid package for ex-mining communities and has set aside £4bn to compensate ex-miners stricken with lung disease or vibration white finger.
Más definiciones de vibration white fingerDefinición de vibration white finger en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.