- 1The residence of a vicar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the front lawn of his residence, a large vicarage surrounded by a nice garden, we were greeted by the appropriately named Ms Alice Flyte.
- The Rev Pam Smith offered places at the vicarage to residents, including Karin Young.
- With the return of her father from the war, the move out of the vicarage to a postwar council house, and then the death of her grandfather, Lorna Sage's childhood, and her memoir, take a decidedly ordinary turn.
- 1.1 • historical The benefice or living of a vicar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Oxford.
Más definiciones de vicarageDefinición de vicarage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.