An official or executive ranking below and deputizing for a president: the vice president of the World Bank
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I see now that the voice of a company is not limited to top level executives, vice presidents, and public relations officers.
- They may vote for the president, the vice president and senators, or even stand for election.
- The Assembly will now choose a president and two vice presidents, who in turn pick a prime minister and cabinet.
vice presidency sustantivo (plural vice presidencies)
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Three new national vice presidencies were simply added to make room for factional leaders who faced being squeezed out of the party's governing body.
- Already a string of former generals and right-wing politicians are lining up for the vice presidency.
- Another section includes a useful analysis of the vice-presidency and the changes and continuities it has exhibited.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: vice presi|dent
Definición de vice president en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda