- A department or division of a police force that enforces laws against prostitution, drug abuse, illegal gambling, etc..Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To facilitate the fieldwork, I spent a year attached to the police vice squad responsible for policing street prostitution offences.
- In her third case, Tennison joined the vice squad to fight child exploitation, gay prostitution, and police corruption.
- I visited the chief of police in charge of the Amsterdam vice squad, as we would call it.
Más definiciones de vice squadDefinición de vice squad en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.