- Relating to a viceroy: viceregal rule the viceregal carriageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Portraits of the aristocracy of the viceregal era include members of the clergy, the military and the landed gentry.
- At his death, Franz Mayer left his collection of viceregal Mexican art to his adopted nation to afford the people of Mexico tangible evidence of their rich colonial heritage.
- The colonial authorities encouraged Spanish and indigenous settlement in the area with incentives of formal viceregal land grants (mercedes reales) awarded by the Crown.
Más definiciones de viceregalDefinición de viceregal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.