- A bond issued by a government during or immediately after a major war.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the help of some corrupt accountants, he swindled gullible suckers among the public with so-called ‘victory bonds’.
- It was a train that went around the world and did shows to sell victory bonds.
- For a city or district to receive the flag, its citizens had to have purchased a specified value in victory bonds.
Más definiciones de victory bondDefinición de victory bond en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.