- A face-to-face conversation held over the Internet by means of webcams and dedicated software: both sons are now in China, and she often has video chats with them when she is in New YorkMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's about a firefighter who can download the design of a burning building onto a handheld device; a student who can take classes with a digital textbook; or a patient who can have face-to-face video chats with her doctor.
- It won't have a still camera facing outbound, but will have a movie-grade camera facing the user for video chats.
- Tip: When participating in audio or video chats only the person who starts the call can add more people.
verbo(video-chat) (video-chats, video-chatting, video-chatted) [no object] Volver al principio
- Take part in a video chat: I video-chat with my parents in Hawaii about once a weekMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The proliferation of cam sites (where you can video-chat with a live model compounded the industry's problems.
- They're either video-chatting, doing their homework or reading.
- I've been video-chatting with Alec a lot these past few days, and am feeling everyone else deserves visual treats too.
Más definiciones de video chatDefinición de video chat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.