Definición de video recorder en inglés:
A device which, when linked to a television set, can be used to record programmes and play videotapes.
- Germination was immediately recorded with a VHS video recorder using x4 and x10 magnification.
- Male behavior was recorded for 30 min by using a VHS video recorder on day 2 after spawning.
- I hold my remote control and - yes - I can programme my video recorder.
video recording sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The Media Terminal will provide digital video broadcast services, full Internet access and personal video recording.
- Fire it up and you've got video calling, audio and video streaming, video recording and playback and, significantly, built in GPS.
- Vehling said the home media focus, which includes devices working off broadband networks such as cable boxes, is aimed at digital video recording.
Words that rhyme with video recordercamcorder
Definición de video recorder en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan