Definición de videography en inglés:
The process or art of making video films.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They will have classes in sculpting, painting, photography, music, theatre, contemporary dance, film, and videography, apart from reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- Barring the lack of a touch-screen like Sony models and the mediocre battery life of one hour with the supplied battery, the Canon is indeed a great buy for anyone serious about their videography.
- On-site support included a hospitality banquet, equipment expo and finish line videography that ushered finishers into video clips that could be e-mailed to friends and family.
- videographer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- From there, he picked up enough knowledge and experience to become an accomplished videographer and editor.
- He is also one of two videographers catching everything on camcorder for posterity.
- It will let them use Yahoo's video search to find programs from amateur videographers and video bloggers.
Definición de videography en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda