- A graph or other data produced as a transparency for projection on to a screen or for transmission during a teleconference.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm going to pose to each of them a question to which they will respond extemporaneously - no PowerPoint presentations, no viewgraphs.
- Now there's a term that perhaps only a journalist or a viewgraph engineer could really love.
- They equate a speech and an occasional viewgraph with actual plans and hardware, never bothering to look for a line item in the budget, or to actually call up a source.
Más definiciones de viewgraphDefinición de viewgraph en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.