Definición de viewpoint en inglés:
1A position giving a good view.
- This camera can be manually fixed in position to record a scene from a secondary viewpoint.
- Text panels scattered throughout the Museum give eye-witness accounts and background viewpoints.
- We see portions of the illuminated half from various viewpoints as both Earth and Venus orbit the Sun.
2A person’s opinion or point of view: I do try to put over our viewpoint from a purely aesthetic viewpoint, I must say that I dislike the design
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They pick candidates, they pick issues, they pick sort of world views based upon viewpoints.
- And the public does not quite understand his major viewpoints on public policies.
- A start can be world viewpoints that people hold dear and strong in their hearts.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan