Definición de viewpoint en inglés:
1A position giving a good view.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This camera can be manually fixed in position to record a scene from a secondary viewpoint.
- Text panels scattered throughout the Museum give eye-witness accounts and background viewpoints.
- We see portions of the illuminated half from various viewpoints as both Earth and Venus orbit the Sun.
2A person’s opinion or point of view: I do try to put over our viewpoint from a purely aesthetic viewpoint, I must say that I dislike the design
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They pick candidates, they pick issues, they pick sort of world views based upon viewpoints.
- And the public does not quite understand his major viewpoints on public policies.
- A start can be world viewpoints that people hold dear and strong in their hearts.
Palabras que riman con viewpointstrongpoint • gunpoint
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda