sustantivo (plural vincula /ˈvɪŋkjʊlə/)
- It flexes the other three digits because it is attached to the flexor digitorum longus tendon by a vinculum along the distal portion of the tarsometatarsus.
- The most distinctive traits of broadbills are their foot tendons (the flexor hallueis and the flexor profundus tendons are joined by a vinculum band).
- The vinculum tendon emerges from the distal end of the humerus and follows the posterior margin of the wing, attaching at the distal end of digit 2.
- For notational convenience the negative digits are usually written with a vinculum, or overbar, instead of a prefixed minus sign.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is rarely more than one weak vincular attachment to the gastrocnemius muscle belly.
- The routes for the travel of nutrients by means of the synovial fluid around the tendon, intrinsic vessels within the peritenon and via the long and short vincular mesenteries are also maintained with minimal disruption.
Mid 17th century (in the sense 'bond, tie'): from Latin, literally 'bond', from vincire 'bind'. The term has been used in anatomy since the mid 19th century.
Definición de vinculum en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.