The conversion of grape juice or other vegetable extract into wine by fermentation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Producing wine actually involves two separate steps: the growing of the grapes, called viticulture and the making of the wine, called vinification.
- The wine doesn't need a California name to make it good, though and in the best of hands, it can yield incredibly enjoyable and warming wines, especially in Manduria where laws governing vinification are fierce.
- In 1998 he introduced a change in vinification.
verbo (vinifies, vinifying, vinified)
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Italians generally vinify Pinot Blanc as a high-acid, slightly spritz, non-aromatic white for early consumption, and often coax generous yields from the vine.
- From the vintage 1999 on, all the grapes for Barolo were vinified 100% with the new system.
- In 2003, vignerons had to shield grapes from sun rather than expose them to the maximum, and winemakers had to vinify gently to avoid excessive extraction and concentration. 2003 Bordeaux is the most hazardous vintage for punters to buy.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: vini¦fi|ca¦tion
Definición de vinification en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda