Definición de vintage en inglés:
- However, in less than good vintages, Sauvignon Blanc from this area can be mean and lean.
- In many vintages hardly any Beerenauslese wine is produced anywhere in Germany.
- Unlike some of the best Bordeaux vintages, the wines are often bothered by a hint of earthy greenness, but in 2000 the grapes got ripe, retained acidity and exhibited supple tannins.
- But the brutish Hemingway will give him no quarter, downing the excellent vintage in a single gulp.
- Kiwis have gone from drinking cask wine and sherry to learning to appreciate quality vintages, and that's a development he'll drink to any day.
- Future studies will focus on mixtures, different vintages of the same wine, and regional variations in varietal wines.
- No, he hooked up his kid with wine, and I bet it was a pretty decent vintage too.
- He took a sip of a particularly loathsome vintage, chewed on it for a few seconds and, just as he was about to spit, someone tapped him on the arm to ask him a question.
- Remember how poor our wine was, unlike this glorious vintage.
- Our climate isn't insuperable, but it makes winemaking difficult in most vintages.
- The designs on the shield of Achilles, in Book XVIII of the Iliad, contrast scenes of peace and harmonious governance, harvest and the vintage with scenes of war and battle.
- In lesser vintages the grapes do not ripen as well as elsewhere but in warmer years the wines can be excellent value.
- Non-vintage blends change slightly from season to season as older vintages are replaced, which explains why this ripe, soft, velvety, blackcurranty Cabernet is gentler and creamier than previous batches.
- Every Italian fan drools over the quality of the Tuscan and Piedmontese 1997 and 1999 vintages.
- Blending two consecutive vintages is another common, modern wine-producing practice for cheaper wines, to ensure that the switch from one to the other is not too sudden.
- It betrays the vintage of Bartok's quartets no 3 and 4 showing much the same use of one permutating motive governing the total thematic discourse.
- People of my vintage will instantly recognise this as most certainly not produced by any common typewriter in use in 1973.
- We haven't seen Schumacher at his vintage best this year, but he hasn't performed badly either.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- The fine-wine merchant is the place to go if you want to buy and cellar great vintage wines.
- Bottle shapes evolved so as to allow extended bottle ageing and thus were born vintage wines, and connoisseurship.
- This is basically a vintage wine that has been aged in oak like a Tawny.
- The vintage vehicles, representing one of the world's finest collections of military transport, were leaving the defunct museum, which closed down last year.
- The convoy will be accompanied by a guard of honour of 25 vintage motorcycles and will receive a Garda escort throughout its route.
- Three vintage motorcycles added a further exciting dimension for motor lovers to what was a truly enjoyable weekend.
Late Middle English: alteration (influenced by vintner) of earlier vendage, from Old French vendange, from Latin vindemia (from vinum 'wine' + demere 'remove').
Palabras que riman con vintagemintage
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.