- A sweet-toned 18th-century musical instrument similar to a viola, but with six or seven strings, and additional sympathetic strings below the fingerboard.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The concerto for lute and viola d'amore is one of his last works
- Thompson believes that playing the viola d'amore has enhanced his viola playing.
- There isn't a huge repertoire for the viola d'amore and, when you consider the instrument's eccentricities, it is hardly surprising.
Italian, literally 'viol of love'.
Más definiciones de viola d'amoreDefinición de viola d'amore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.