sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
The presence of viruses in the blood: uncontrolled virus proliferation leads to chronic viraemia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Infection is often subclinical, manifested as asymptomatic viremia or shedding of virus in the respiratory tract or urine.
- By the time the rash or polyarthropathy presents in immunocompetent patients, viremia has cleared and the presence of serum antibodies confirms the diagnosis.
- Immunocompromised patients may have persistent viremia, larger lesions, purpura, and systemic involvement.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- West Nile virus likely will continue to advance throughout the western United States within the next few years and is expected to follow local and regional flyway patterns of viremic birds.
- Chickens can spread the infection to their eggs but it is rare with velogenic strains because viremic hens usually stop laying.
- When a mosquito takes a viremic bloodmeal, the virus encounters several barriers to infection.
Definición de viraemia en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda