- 1Of the nature of, caused by, or relating to a virus or viruses.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Swabs taken into viral culture medium yielded herpes simplex virus type 2.
- Neither do attacks appear viral or worm-like in nature, as had been suspected.
- Symptoms and signs of influenza in children are not specific and can mimic a range of other common respiratory viral pathogens.
- 2(Of an image, video, piece of information, etc.) circulated rapidly and widely from one Internet user to another: a viral ad campaign the video went viral and was seen by millionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The resulting viral spread of hype ensured that their debut album became the fastest selling record in British history.
- In fact the email is not viral, but the product of an online marketing initiative run by the e-card company.
- Weblogs are a viral medium of expression, spread by contact with webloggers.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An image, video, piece of information, etc. that is circulated rapidly and widely on the Internet: the rise of virals in online marketingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There's currently lots of talk in the advertising biz about doing away with straight broadcasting messages and replacing them with virals or whatever.
- As with all great virals, the story delivers a nice little twist at the end.
- The most frequent type of security breach was a result of virals coming from outside the enterprise.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It did the work of a virus, it spread virally, but it wasn't a virus because it wasn't designed to be one.
- Meanwhile, just as bigger and bigger groups of voters are using the Internet to organize themselves and others, campaigns are also using it to speak more directly to voters individually and to encourage them to spread the work virally.
- And again, in a new world all about interactivity and community building where ideas or just jokes were virally spread around the world in moments, I was staring at online billboards and bumperstickers.
Más definiciones de viralDefinición de viral en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.