Definición de virtual en inglés:
- The first is the cost of research and the need for profits to justify such costs; the second is the absence from virtual markets of the purely profit-based phenomenon of arbitrage.
- One day the richest among us could turn nearly immortal, becoming virtual Gods to the rest of us.
- Eastern provinces near the Pakistan border have also become virtual no-go areas.
- Once they figured out how to get Trojans onto computer, creating their own virtual spamming super computer, spammers have adopted this method for most of the spam they send out.
- This paper explores the potential for developing virtual dissection software for physical collaboration.
- The software also supports multiple virtual desktops.
- One museum Web site featured a virtual tour of the museum's physical galleries.
- Yet it is the teachers who must make the virtual classroom - with all its practicalities - actually function.
- There is a major need for expert mediated virtual libraries (VLs) of well-selected and described links to scholarly and educational resources.
- The frames feature a unique Four-Bar linkage to create a stationary virtual pivot point on the pedal axle of the bike.
- An electron blasts a proton and neutron into myriad virtual particles, which then reconfigure themselves into two double-quark particles.
- The resulting electric field would create a plasma of electrons and positrons from among the virtual particles surrounding the star.
- But the gluons are unlike the carrier particles of the electromagnetic force which appeared along with the virtual electrons and positrons.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Letting go is an interesting gesture, because in fact it's almost like invoking the virtuality of the self, just putting it spontaneously on the table.
- What's important here is that this virtuality had actual consequences: it erased particular histories and experiences.
- So should we expect reality and virtuality to diverge?
Late Middle English (also in the sense 'possessing certain virtues'): from medieval Latin virtualis, from Latin virtus 'virtue', suggested by late Latin virtuosus.
Palabras que riman con virtualmutual • punctual • casual
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.