Definición de virtuoso en inglés:
sustantivo (plural virtuosi ˌvəːtʃʊˈəʊsiˌvəːtʃʊˈəʊzi or virtuosos)
1A person highly skilled in music or another artistic pursuit: a celebrated clarinet virtuoso [as modifier]: virtuoso guitar playing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Walker began his musical career as a virtuoso pianist, with composing and teaching work coming later.
- Johan becomes a virtuoso of classical music, a driving force who cannot be ignored.
- It also excludes music for virtuoso display in the large concert hall, even though only a few instruments may be involved.
genius, expert, master, master hand, artist, maestro, prodigy, marvel, adept, past master, specialist, skilled person, professional, doyen, authority, veteran;
informal hotshot, wizard, wiz, whizz, whizz-kid, alpha geek, ninja, buff, pro, ace, something else, something to shout about, something to write home about
British informal dab hand
skilful, expert, accomplished, masterly, master, consummate, proficient, talented, gifted, adept, adroit, dexterous, deft, able, good, competent, capable, efficient, experienced, professional, polished, well versed, smart, clever, artful, impressive, outstanding, exceptional, exceptionally good, magnificent, supreme, first-rate, first-class, fine, brilliant, excellent, dazzling, bravura
North American badass
vulgar slang shit-hot
2A person with a special knowledge of or interest in works of art or curios.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bourgeois collectors began to play a part, and Mancini's treatise Considerazioni sulla pittura, addressed to the gentleman amateur, advised virtuosi on how to form a collection of paintings.
- Yet proverbs were objects of curiosity, collected on an encyclopedic scale by Italian virtuosi as well as other European scholars throughout the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- A wonderfully fluent technician, who moved in virtuosi circles, Lely recorded the worlds of politics and fashion alike, and sometimes revealed undoubted powers of character penetration.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Quite simply, Miles was looking for a ‘blacker’ sound, for a less self-conscious and virtuosic approach than Coltrane's.
- The symphony explores the extremes of virtuosic exertion, the limits of human endurance reaching for the impossible - so thrilling and satisfying to perform and listen to.
- These recordings of Coleman's inspired, deeply expressive and virtuosic playing are what kept Irish traditional music alive in the early 20th century.
Palabras que riman con virtuosoarioso, bozo, Gozo, mafioso
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda