Definición de visceral en inglés:
2Relating to deep inward feelings rather than to the intellect: the voters' visceral fear of change
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Are too many writers coming from an intellectual rather than a visceral view of the world?
- The driving anger is far deeper and both more visceral and more principled.
- Were you ever tempted to beef things up to create a visceral, rather than emotional reaction?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In these lineaments, the figure spoke viscerally of situations of dominance and slavery, it demonstrated men as machines rather than as gods, women as victims rather than as goddesses.
- We came together out of a desire to make protest more appealing - visually, physically, emotionally, viscerally, etc.
- A napalmed Vietnamese girl running down a road, a young American with his insides spilling out - such images viscerally showed the horror of war.
Palabras que riman con visceralcorporal • tesseral
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda