- (Of a microorganism) tending to attack or affect the viscera: the viscerotropic virus has been repeatedly isolated in EuropeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Isolates that cause the respiratory-nervous syndrome, even those that are highly pathogenic, usually produce few or no distinct gross lesions; however, isolates that cause viscerotropic syndrome often do.
- In the reports of viscerotropic disease, 14% have a history of thymus disease with subsequent thymectomy.
- These same viscerotropic viruses may cause typical signs and lesions of VVND when inoculated into chickens.
Más definiciones de viscerotropicDefinición de viscerotropic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.