Definición de viscid en inglés:
Having a glutinous or sticky consistency: the viscid mucus lining of the intestine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is not difficult to imagine that once pleural fluid has turned into frank pus, which is viscid and sticky, that simply removing loculations will not necessarily lead to efficient drainage.
- The development of sticky viscid silk is thought to be an important evolutionary innovation as that silk is more effective at snagging passing insects than the non-sticky variety.
- Phlegm is motionless, viscid, sticky, heavy, inert, cold, soft, and white.
- Example sentences
- Its functions are viscidity, nourishment, the binding of joints, the solidarity of the body, and the maintenance of sexual vigour.
- It is not entirely soluble in water, to which it imparts less viscidity than ordinary Gum Acacia.
- The granules are very uniform in size and dissolubility is very high with a viscidity of 61.5.
Definición de viscid en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan