- Vermont boasts steepled churches, classic villages, rural landscapes and spectacular vistas unspoiled by billboards, highways or malls.
- This removes the foreground from view and treats the landscape as a panoramic vista rather than a visual extension of the interior space.
- Any account of how to spend a day in a city as rich in sights, museums, literary connections, architecture, street life, and splendid vistas as Edinburgh can only scratch the surface.
- Like the lovers seated on the grass outside, the music evanesces along the narrowing vista between the trees, and the fountain flows only to ebb.
- Hooch loved narrow vistas, often a view through a view to another view, especially when peopled with immobile figures.
- These trees provided an ever-changing vista alongside the road over the years' seasons and we are sure many other regular users of that stretch of road will also be shocked to see their demise.
- Through new vistas of business, it was looking at mopping up revenue to become one of the Fortune 500 companies, the Chief Postmaster General of Tamil Nadu circle said.
- Your repute and expertise open up new vistas for business expansion.
- It also has the potential for opening new vistas for business, leisure and religious tourism in Punjab.
Mid 17th century: from Italian, literally 'view', from visto 'seen', past participle of vedere 'see', from Latin videre.
Palabras que riman con vistaassister, ballista, bistre (US bister), blister, enlister, glister, lister, mister, resistor, Sandinista, sister, transistor, tryster, twister
Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.