- Relating to or denoting the coordination of movement and visual perception by the brain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Long-term sequelae include impairment of auditory attention, visual memory, visuomotor speed, sequencing, and problem solving, motor steadiness, reaction time, and dexterity.
- A smaller group of aerospace workers reportedly performed significantly worse in areas of motor and visuomotor speed, and marginally so in areas of attention and memory.
- These findings suggest the existence of two distinct modes of visuomotor control, one activated for visually guided movements and the other for delayed actions.
Más definiciones de visuomotorDefinición de visuomotor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.