sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly US
- The bioflavonoids, regarded collectively as a vitamin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ‘bioflavonoids', or vitamin P, a complex that includes D-catechin and many other flavonoids, occur in grape juice in large amounts, especially in dark-skinned berries.
- The bioflavanoids are sometimes called flavones and are also called vitamin P because of their effect on the permeability of capillaries.
- By its support of the capillaries, vitamin P helps to prevent hemorrhage and rupture of these tiny vessels, which could lead to easy bruising.
Más definiciones de vitamin PDefinición de vitamin P en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.