Definición de vivify en inglés:
verbo (vivifies, vivifying, vivified)[with object]
Make more lively or interesting; enliven: outings vivify learning for children
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The academy would choose, on the other hand, to flatten human experience; Pinker may be a materialist but one that sees this universality; therefore, he vivifies - encourages our sense of three-dimensionality.
- Augmenting and vivifying its collections is part of its raison d' être and a duty.
- To vivify the world is one responsibility of a poet.
- Example sentences
- This Spirit is a Spirit of vivification to them for He is the Spirit of life, and makes them live unto righteousness, ‘And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes.’
- They are vivifications of the meaning of interaction between people, as an engagement with contemporary society.
- It is particularly in the context of this duality that vivification and animation find a correspondence to the perception of space or time and attention.
Definición de vivify en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan