- (In many male frogs) a loose fold of skin on each side of the mouth, which can be inflated to produce sound.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sex was determined from the presence or absence of vocal sacs and thumb pads.
- In Rhinoderma darwinii, males retain the tadpoles in their vocal sacs until the young metamorphose.
- There are dads who incubate their babies in their mouths, their vocal sacs, and in pouches.
Más definiciones de vocal sacDefinición de vocal sac en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.