Definición de vociferate en inglés:
Shout, complain, or argue loudly or vehemently: he then began to vociferate loudly [with object]: he entered, vociferating curses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because he's singing love songs, he doesn't need to vociferate or complain.
- They encounter a little ugly man who is understandably furious at the invasion of his property by these two strangers and vociferates horrific but comically impotent threats.
- She vociferated in fury, ‘All these years, I've never stopped loving you!’
late 16th century: from Latin vociferat- 'exclaimed', from the verb vociferari, from vox 'voice' + ferre 'carry'.
- Example sentences
- Art is a forum in which the individual can express him/herself to a dramatic, beautiful, vociferant and, oftentimes, cathartic end.
- Decidedly the fan base there needed to be more vociferant.
Words that rhyme with vociferateproliferate
Definición de vociferate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan