Expressing or characterized by vehement opinions; loud and forceful: he was a vociferous opponent of the takeover
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Kiwi Greg Turner, one of the most vociferous opponents of the ticketing policy, has had a busy few days one way and another.
- In an article for Scotland on Sunday today, Galbraith issues his most vociferous criticism of the policy yet.
- Those who call themselves left wing are among the most vociferous opponents of change today.
vehement, outspoken, vocal, forthright, plain-spoken, frank, candid, open, uninhibited, direct, earnest, eager, enthusiastic, full-throated, vigorous, insistent, emphatic, demanding;
clamorous, strident, loud, loud-mouthed, raucous, noisy, rowdy
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- These insiders speculate that Miller is to actually benefit in some sort of way because of his vociferousness in pushing this economic and environmentally risky deal.
- The vociferousness of his appeal showed he felt that it should have been at least a spot kick, but the linesman, on whom he vented the venom, stared him out.
- I'm not saying there aren't theological issues, and so on, but I do think that may have something to do with the vociferousness of the debate.
Palabras que riman con vociferouscarboniferous, coniferous, cruciferous, melliferous, odoriferous, pestiferous, somniferous, splendiferous, umbelliferous
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: vo¦cif¦er|ous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda