- A piece of narration in a film or broadcast, not accompanied by an image of the speaker: the budget is summarized in a voice-over at the end of the news [mass noun]: the coordination of live voice-over, music, and slides [as modifier]: voice-over dialogueMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The intrigue is accompanied by a voice-over commentary, just in case you don't understand, and haphazard flashbacks to remind you of her traumatic childhood.
- There is no dialogue, but a pompous voice-over narration explains everything that is going on, just in case we are too dim to figure it out.
- On the actual broadcast, voice-overs and promos pretty much ruined the piece.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Narrate (spoken material) for a film or broadcast as a voice-over: we had to voice-over some passages of dialogue the commercials are voice-overedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- See all these famous people, then download mp3s of them voice-overing their little hearts out.
Más definiciones de voice-overDefinición de voice-over en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.