Definición de voltage clamp en inglés:
A constant electrical potential applied to a cell membrane, typically in order to measure ionic currents.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The easiest method of measuring charge transfer across the membrane is the whole-cell voltage clamp because all motor charges in the cell contribute to the signal, making the signal large.
- Under voltage clamp, we measured the membrane current of isolated photoreceptors with tight-seal electrodes in the whole-cell mode.
- The lack of expression for a mutant was defined as no currents in a two-electrode voltage clamp from at least three different RNA injections and at least two different clones.
verboVolver al principio
(voltage-clamp) [with object] Apply a voltage clamp to (a membrane, cell, etc.): oocytes were voltage-clamped at −80 to −100 mV
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Second, we have designed the circuit to remove series resistance error in voltage-clamping the cell.
- The cells were voltage-clamped and perfused with an artificial intracellular solution containing 15 mM EGTA to ensure that the bulk of the Ca 2 + mobilized by depolarization is bound to this extrinsic buffer.
- We cannot experimentally distinguish between this model and the one shown in Fig.8 because this would require performing tracer-flux experiments from a single voltage-clamped cell.
Definición de voltage clamp en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda