- A form of tourism in which travellers participate in voluntary work, typically for a charity: at the core of voluntourism is the desire to help others [as modifier]: voluntourism programmesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Voluntourism is an experience-based way to enjoy a country and discover its people at a grassroots level.
- Particularly when traveling internationally, the biggest expense with voluntourism is getting there.
- We will offer voluntourism, fun, and great adventure with like-minded travellers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Close to three hundred voluntourists have visited Fiji since April last year.
- In between projects, voluntourists have the chance to visit places such as Monkey Land or go bungee-jumping at the Bloukrans Bridge.
- Voluntourists are giving up all-inclusive beach resorts in the Caribbean for the opportunity to help others.
Más definiciones de voluntourismDefinición de voluntourism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.