Definición de voluntourism en inglés:
A form of tourism in which travellers participate in voluntary work, typically for a charity: at the core of voluntourism is the desire to help others [as modifier]: voluntourism programmes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Voluntourism is an experience-based way to enjoy a country and discover its people at a grassroots level.
- Particularly when traveling internationally, the biggest expense with voluntourism is getting there.
- We will offer voluntourism, fun, and great adventure with like-minded travellers.
- Example sentences
- Close to three hundred voluntourists have visited Fiji since April last year.
- In between projects, voluntourists have the chance to visit places such as Monkey Land or go bungee-jumping at the Bloukrans Bridge.
- Voluntourists are giving up all-inclusive beach resorts in the Caribbean for the opportunity to help others.
Definición de voluntourism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan