- Denoting pasta served with clams and a light sauce of olive oil, garlic, and sometimes tomatoes: I ordered spaghetti vongole and a glass of wineMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm particularly partial to Roman delicacies such as tripe and offal, but after one particularly nasty plate of seared pig's flesh with beans, Bea decided to stick to her old favourite, spaghetti vongole.
- No sooner had a bowl of steaming spaghetti vongole been placed in front of me than Matt, in a moment of open-armed expansiveness while trying to press home a point, had knocked the entire thing into my lap.
- The thin strands of fresh pasta in the linguini vongole were exquisitely tender and eggy, and completely absorbed the minimal olive oil-sauce.
Italian, plural of vongola 'clam'.
Más definiciones de vongoleDefinición de vongole en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.